Best Canon cameras on 2020
Canon cameras are one of the traditional brands in the photographic market alongside Nikon. Founded in Tokyo in 1933 under the name Precision Optical Instruments Laboratory. At this time, Japan was boosting the industry and the brand was born specializing in cameras.
Its first cameras mimicked the European Leica and Contax cameras. Although already in its early years it began to manufacture high-quality cameras. Canon has always been known for having its range of products that cover the entire photographic spectrum, from lenses to printers.
Already in the digital age, in fact, it was among the first to develop sensors for its cameras. Today, Canon cameras are still a benchmark in the industry.
Learn more in our next Spain Photography Tour
Cheap Canon Cameras Deals
Canon EOS 4000D Kit
- EOS 4000D body
- Compatible Mountings: Canon EF-S
- EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 III, Eyecup Ef
- Camera Cover R-F-3
- Camera strap EW-400D
- Battery Pack LP-E10
- Battery Charger LC-E10E
Canon EOS 6D
- Includes all original accessories and warranty
- 20.2MP full frame CMOS sensor, 4.5 frames per second continuous shooting
- 1080p HD video recording with manual controls, 11-point AF system
- 3 inch LCD with 1,040,000 dots, SD Memory, DIGIC 5+ processor, ISO 100 – 25600 plus 50, 51200, 102400 expanded
Canon EOS M200
- Fast and accurate Dual Pixel CMOS AF with eye detection AF
- High-image quality with 24.1 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor.
- 4K video and 4K time-lapse movie along with vertical video*.
- 3.0-Inch touch panel LCD screen with tilt Option for 180° for selfies.
- Built-in Bluetooth** and Wi-Fi technology*** with auto image transfer.
What Canon cameras offer
Canon has all types of cameras in its catalog. From Reflex to compact, through mirrorless, bridge and snapshots. The Japanese brand is the leader in the photography market, thanks mainly to its DSLRs. Its SLR cameras continue to be a reference for amateurs and professionals of photography and video.
In the last two years, Canon has begun to enhance its catalog of mirrorless. Although they will present their first models years ago, it was not until relatively recently that they began to focus on these types of cameras. With the launch of the EOS R mirrorless full-frame system, Canon has assumed that the future of photography lies in this type of camera.
Learn the best techniques during our Iceland Photography Workshops
As we have already mentioned, the Canon catalog does not end here. You can find all kinds of Canon compact, bridge and snapshot cameras. The latter have become fashionable again, especially among young audiences. Compacts, on the contrary, are suffering a drop in demand due to the high quality currently offered by phones. As for bridges, Canon has managed to include the latest technologies in its cameras, offering small cameras with the same functions as high-end DSLRs.
Best Canon Cameras by Category of 2020
Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- 20.2 MP CMOS sensor and ISO 100-16000
- High speed continuous shooting up to 10.0 fps
- 65-point all cross-type AF system
- Stunning Full HD video with Custom Movie Servo AF (speed and sensitivity)
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF enables you to shoot video like a camcorder
Canon EOS R6
- High Image Quality featuring a New 20 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor.
- DIGIC X Image Processor with an ISO range of 100-102400; Expandable to 204800.
- High-speed continuous shooting of up to 12 fps with Mechanical Shutter and up to 20 fps electronic (silent) shutter.
- Dual pixel CMOS AF covering approx. 100% area with 1,053 AF areas.
- Subject tracking of people and animals using deep learning technology.
- Video capture resolution: 4K UHD 2160p
Canon Lens Range
Like Nikon, the Canon lens catalog is impossible to cover here. The important thing when analyzing them will be to understand the different types of frames they offer, as well as their families.
Join our next Japan Photo Tour
The Japanese brand differentiates its photography objectives into three categories:
- EOS DSLR Lenses: EF and EF-S DSLR Mounts
- Lenses for EOS R: RF and EF-M mounts for mirrorless
- Lenses for EOS M: for Compact.
The SLR lens catalog is the largest of the brand. Here we can find three types of objectives divided again with new acronyms:
- EF-S: Designed for APSC sensors
- EF: Can be used in all EOS cameras
For the EF series, there is a line called L (Luxury). These objectives are the black leg of the brand and are focused on professionals who seek the best quality in their photo tours.
Best Canon Lenses of 2020
Canon EF 100-400mm
- Compact, high performance L-series super-telephoto zoom makes it ideal for sports and wildlife photography
- Rotation-type zoom ring allows for more precise composition and excellent balance when handholding
- Improved zoom torque adjustment ring allows easy setting of zoom tension, Focal Length & Maximum Aperture:100-400mm 1:4.5-5.6, Closest Focusing Distance-3.2 ft. / 0.98m
- New Air Sphere Coating (ASC) helps to significantly reduce backlit flaring and ghosting, Highly resistant to dust and water, and amazing durability enabling shooting even in harsh conditions
Canon EF 16–35mm
- High performance L-series ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with constant f/2.8 maximum aperture.
- All-new optical design for significant improvements in outer and corner sharpness.
- Sub wave length Coating (SWC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) help to significantly reduce flare and ghosting.
- Highly resistant to dust and water intrusion, enabling shooting even in harsh conditions.
- Circular aperture (9 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds. Not an Extender Compatiblity. Magnification with Extension Tube EF12 II- 0.65 at Tele (Not compatible at Wide). Magnification with Extension Tube EF25 II- 1.14 at Tele (Not compatible at Wide).Lens Construction:16 elements in 12 groups.Filter Size: 82 millimeter, P=0.75 millimeter/1 filter
Canon EF 24-70mm
- 24 70 millimetre focal length, 38.4 112 millimetre equivalent focal length on Canon APS C cameras
- F2.8 constant maximum aperture; F22 minimum, ring type ultrasonic type AF motor with full time manual focusing
- 82 millimetre filters, closest focusing distance: 0.38 meter/1.25 feet
- Image Stabilization : No. Focus adjustment: Inner focusing with USM. Diagonal angle of view: 84° – 34°. Weight 1.7 pound